IS THIS PROGRAM FOR YOU?
Are you looking for personalized and ongoing support for DEI Committee, Employee Resource Group (ERG), or Affinity Group facilitators?
Do you want more skills for facilitating inclusive meetings or teams?
Do you need support to be more effective in guiding challenging DEI conversations?
During this 6-month program, you will be guided through a transformative facilitation journey. You will not only have support for growing in your facilitation skill, you will also explore underlying assumptions around facilitation often based in early hurts of adultism and other oppressions. With the additional resource of and practice with your Coaching Partner, you will find new energy to facilitate a variety of meetings from a place of healing, connection, and compassion, to achieve outcomes rooted in justice for all.
By the end of this program, you will have:
- Applied LJIST methodologies and theories to your facilitation practice
- Increased understanding of and become more skillful in applying advanced facilitation tools
- Recognized and begun to heal from some of the root causes of oppression that are impacting your facilitation and ability to back your Facilitation Coaching Partner
- Begun to explore the intersections of “race,” racism and internalized racism, sexism and internalized sexism, and other oppressions in your facilitation
- Received care and support as you try new things and, inevitably, make mistakes and learn from them
- Been thought about and tracked as you continue your social justice facilitation journey!
- Six (6) monthly 1-on-1 Coaching Sessions per Coaching Partner
- Six (6) monthly 2-on-1 Coaching Sessions
- Collaborative, private Asana board with Coaching Session Reflections
- Start- and End-of Program Questionnaires
- Facilitation Resources, Videos, Handouts ($599 Value)
- Constructivist Listening Resources to Begin a Listening Partnership Practice with Your Coaching Partner
- Focused Conversation Method Part I: Desired Outcomes Video & Handout
- Focused Conversation Method Part II: ORID Video & Handout
- Collaborative Feedback Loop Facilitator Agenda
- Decision Making Model
- + More!
Coaching Partner required. (Each Coaching Partner must purchase and sign-up for the program separately.)
This 6-month program can be renewed an unlimited number of times (pending coach availability).